Saturday, November 11, 2006

Noah...

Noah and I went on a preschool tour the other day and he loved it...he was really excited about the play-doh and paints and the other fun stuff in the classrooms. He wanted to go back the next day. When I told him we couldn't he put his arms up in the air and said, "Maybe next year"

I got Noah some new bath toys so now he wants to take a bath ALL the time. He was in there last night and Paul came into the bathroom. Noah said, "Do you want to take a bath with me daddy? Of course you do! Take your clothes off!"

I asked Noah what he wanted to do for his birthday but he just keeps telling me he wants a book. So I said, "Should we go to Chuck E. Cheese for your birthday?" Noah said, "Okay! What a great idea mommy!"

The other night we had a big snowstorm. I told Noah I was going to take him out to the porch to see the blizzard. We looked at the snow for a few minutes and then when I said it was time to go back inside he said, "I want to see the lizard!"

No comments: